[Nottingham] Dedicated hosting

Tom Bird tom at marmot.org.uk
Sat Jan 28 10:53:10 GMT 2006

On Thu, Jan 26, 2006 at 05:42:22PM +0000, Jarrod Robinson wrote:
> At the risk of getting flamed might I suggest you check out 123-reg.co.uk?
>
> As I'm sure some members of the list are aware they operate out of Beeston
> and are very much a local company.

... until they got bought by Pipex and moved everything to London or
Leeds, depending on what it was.

I don't think the company has been truly "local" since the brothers
Brealey sold up in, oh, 2000?  It was before my time there anyway, I
only ever knew it at Host Europe.  I have no idea what is in that
building these days, think Pipex still have it although none of the IP
addresses seem to route there any more and they've given the old
webfusion AS number back.

--
Tom

Barcelona, Es.