[Nottingham] **TOMORROW** Weds 5th July 2006 - Social - No. 1 Oriental Buffet

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Jul 5 16:03:27 BST 2006

Andrew Beale wrote:
>> A popular "all you can eat" venue with very reasonable prices.
>> Remember: "all you can eat" needn't be taken as a challenge! Meet
>> 19:00 - 19:45 Newmarket Inn. Hope to hit the buffet by 20:00!
>

> Damn Would have liked to have made this one.  But Cousin is coming
> around with poorly Windows ME (Spit) Machine.

Oh, that's very easy. I've got some Ubuntu disks that I can bring along.
You can come to the meal, enjoy some gossip and a beer, head back with
Ubuntu, and /still/ get back in time to upgrade your Cousin quicker than
WinME unties half it's knottiness... It would likely still be running a
reg-check and just about to start a defrag just as you returned...

> Have fun guy and have some extra Ice cream for us.
>
> Andy + Stef

Tonight, I'll be especially gentle on the main courses so that the ice
cream machine can be fully appreciated!

Good luck with your Cousin.

Hope to see you soon.

martin at ml1.co.uk