[Nottingham] Social: Next Weds or Thurs - what do people want?

ForkBombFluf fluf at freeshell.org
Thu Jul 27 13:26:50 BST 2006

On Thu, 27 Jul 2006, Martin wrote:

> ForkBombFluf wrote:
>>
>> anything but !@#$%^& Pizza Hut next to Cornerhouse! (Sorry Martin L.!)
>
> That is indeed one of my favoured venues for all of perhaps 3 or 4 times
> a year. I think it is more favoured by Michael S for being the nearest
> source of plausibly good food for TuxGames!

We don't actually have a problem with Pizza Hut in general, but that
particular one seems to have a habit of under-cooking and over-greasing
pizza for our personal tastes, and the health and happiness of our
digestive systems, I'm sorry to say.

> > Sorry but I'm not going to be seen in Subway and especially not for
> their fast 'food'...

Are the walls too "yellow-submarine" for this years summer colours? ;-)

> Go for it!

Oh dear, not another punch up... Still don't think the list has lost the
scars from the last one!  Maybe we could do something peaceful like errm..
voting... or is somebody going to have to knock up a quick "virtual
coin-toss by e-mail" program?

> (How to start a flame-fest, or could this be a BBQ-feast? :-) )

I come from THE renound home of good BBQ, so don't even start!  ;-)

Take care,

-Stef