[Nottingham] ***TODAY*** Weds 21st June - meeting

Michael Simms michael at tuxgames.com
Thu Jun 22 12:57:18 BST 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 12:52 +0100, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On 22/06/2006 12:47, Michael Erskine wrote:
> > I was being (or at least trying to be) ironic by top-posting a huge unedited
> > quote.
>
> I know. But irony doesn't digest well :)

I thought I was being fairly ironic defending top posting in a bottom
post anyway - damn I was just too subtle {:-)

> This isn't a flamefest, just a discussion. It only gets flamey when
> people start feeling insulted - nobody feels insulted yet, do you? This
> is a gentle one in comparison to some we've had!

I agree, but we must ensure to keep inserting some warm fuzzies into the
thread to ensure it doesnt become too full of flames. So, come on
everyone, big group-hug!

There, isn't that better!
--
Michael Simms - CEO, Tux Games