[Nottingham] ***TODAY*** Weds 21st June - meeting

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 13:09:59 BST 2006

On Thursday 22 June 2006 12:52, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> This isn't a flamefest, just a discussion. It only gets flamey when
> people start feeling insulted - nobody feels insulted yet, do you?

No, not insulted -- I know the list too well to even acknowledge the insults!

> This is a gentle one in comparison to some we've had!

Yup! I'm just kicking up some activity to test the new disk in the RAID array
on the lug.org.uk server!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
One good reason why computers can do more work than people is that they
never have to stop and answer the phone.