[Nottingham] [Social] This Wed 01/03/2006 - A Corner of Pizza

pat gadget.pat at ntlworld.com
Wed Mar 1 01:05:09 GMT 2006

Hi group,

Not able to go to the social tomorrow but I hope the evening goes well.

I just thought I would send a belated thanx for making me welcome and
for the talk and info afterwards at the last talk in January at the pub
in Beeston (the name escapes me at the mo). I really enjoyed it and it
confirmed how little I have learnt but also how much I want to learn. I
am going thru some issues at the mo but keeping an eye on the topics on
the list but not able to put as much effort or input as I would like. I
will try and get to another meet/ talk, work and situation permitting.

Anyway, have a good time with the pizza meet.

Pat

- Infothought -

Projects in the pipeline...attempt to set up a server, get qemu to work,
find out why Suse won't update with XEN VM. My linux diary is full for
the mo.

Martin wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Reminder for a foodie social tomorrow:
>

>> Wed 1st March 2006
>>
>> Social - The Corner House Pizza Hut
>>
>> Simple good pizza that should fill in nicely
>>
>> Meet 19:30 for
>>
>> Pre-food meet up at Langtrys
>> 4 South Sherwood Street, NG1 4BY
>> Opposite the Corner House entrance.