[Nottingham] A call for help from Mac OS X users

Karl Ryan karlryan.public at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 13:24:55 GMT 2006

That depends on our respective levels of availability but if you want to buy
me a pint at some point I'd be happy to come along and bring the discs with
me? I should point out that my copy of Panther came with the machine (Do
Apple call them OEM releases?) and is not a retail version but I do have a
retail version of Tiger and System 8 (if anybody wants to emulate an old
world m68k Mac).

--
Karl Ryan