[Nottingham] A call for help from Mac OS X users

Joshua Lock incandescant at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 13:31:22 GMT 2006

Bummer. That means your Panther disc is locked to the architecture (I
believe) of your system. I've heard that they somehow lock the
provided install discs so that they only work on the style (i.e. iMac
20" etc) of hardware that the discs where provided with. Which means
it would only work if your hardware is a iBook G4. Which I seem to
remember it isn't :(.

P.S: did you try out those app's I pointed you at?

Best,

Josh