[Nottingham] BT Broadband / Linux

Chris Gilbert christopher.gilbert3 at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 17:24:30 GMT 2006

Don't give up on the Voyager 105 just yet. I have mine working under
SUSE 10.0 -  Thats where this reply is coming from! Took a bit of
working out, mind you. You need a fairly kernel release and all the
development tools.The first step is to go to
http://eciadsl.flashtux.org/ and pull off Version 0.11 (the latest
version) of their software. I am afraid its the usual
configure/make/make install routine. There's a fair bit of documentation
there. Watch out - the developers are all French with some automated
translation Let me know how you get on!.