[Nottingham] BT Broadband / Linux / & Wifi

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 22:31:19 GMT 2006

Kenneth Huggins wrote:
[---]
> When I do get the time is there somewhere that I can easily find
> instructions on how to do stuff like configure, make, make install ?
> Apologies if this question has some of you shaking your heads and
> wondering if we Newbies know anything at all !!

Not at all. We're /all/ still learning.

Sounds like a good excuse for a LAN party very soon.

A bit of forward planning is that we're welcomed oncemore at the Beeston
Star Inn on a Sunday after this month. Just need to ok an actual date
with them.

Votes for which Sunday preferred are welcomed!

I'm also getting a proper Access Point with aerial that can be
configured to act as a CLIENT this time. Hopefully we can be allowed to
abuse the pan-Nottinghamshire Wifi broadband again (hint hint ;-) ...

martin at ml1.co.uk