[Nottingham] LugRadio...

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Fri Mar 24 13:46:16 GMT 2006

Colin Saxton wrote:
> Strange...I only wished that I had checked my cookies before clearing
> them down (damn) but that fixed the problem...In other words...there is
> a cookie that when set to a certain value will show you the source to
> the php pages??!?

Software on the server interprets the php to produce html which is
served.  At no point is the php code available to you.

Unless the application was specifically written to check for the
presence of a cookie, and if present bomb out and dish up the php code.
  But this would be a pretty stupid option to leave enabled in your
application. :-)