[Nottingham] LugRadio...

Colin Saxton colin.saxton at ntlworld.com
Sat Mar 25 00:47:36 GMT 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-24 at 13:46 +0000, Andy Davidson wrote:
> Software on the server interprets the php to produce html which is
> served.  At no point is the php code available to you.
>
> Unless the application was specifically written to check for the
> presence of a cookie, and if present bomb out and dish up the php code.
>   But this would be a pretty stupid option to leave enabled in your
> application. :-)

Yeah but I shouldn't actually get to see the php code?!? I know that you
don't have access to the code directly so you can install it ;-) what I
am getting at is that you shouldn't see any code at all. (even though it
is probably open source in this case and I can go and have a look around
anyways!?!?).