[Nottingham] 3d/open gl programming in linux...

patrick gustafson patrick_g at bredband.net
Fri May 19 23:24:05 BST 2006

Hello ppl. I missed allot of fun at last social meeting, unfortunate I
had to work overtime to 8pm, afterwards I was to tired and just went
home. but next time I will be there...

I have this crazy idea doing 3d programming for linux ... but are unsure
what 3d languages is available. I did some open gl programming for
windows using visual studio before and would like to continue using open
gl but it docent seems to be available under linux, I have found Mesa3D
and SDL.

So what are ppl using when doing 3d programming for linux platform...
maybe available for both linux and windows.

// Patrick