[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

Tom Bird tom at marmot.org.uk
Tue May 30 20:03:59 BST 2006

Jarrod Robinson wrote:
> Graeme,
>
> May I recommend 123-reg, http://www.123-reg.co.uk/dedicated.shtml.
>
> I think you'll find the servers to be reliable and excellent value for money.  I run my own counter strike on one with FC4 and I've had no problems.

<obligatory late reply>

Tongue back out of the cheek, or wherever it's gone now, but I'd have a
hard time recommending a company that ignores my support requests three
times out of four, and gives me a canned response after a fortnight the
only time they do actually bother to reply.

And they don't fix the problem: got a .eu, cant change the name servers.

For almost two months.

Tom (hello to the other ex hosteuropers, it was truly magical)