[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

James Dobson dob_3001 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 22 13:47:19 BST 2006

Hi,

Just thought I'd pop out and say three things..

1) http://www.poundhost.co.uk/ - I think some of the
ex staff use these chaps, although I haven't and now
host my own at...

2)
http://www.demon.net/demon/products/internetaccess/broadband/homeoffice

Give you a nice static IP address, it also has the
benefit that it's not NTL! which is only a good thing!

3) If anyone is looking for a perl/php job then I
might be able to point you in the right direction
contact me off-list please!

Hi to all the ex HostE/Pipex staff some may/may not
remember me! lol!

James D