[Nottingham] Colo / dedicated or virtual servers

Andrew White andy at milky.org.uk
Tue May 23 09:21:34 BST 2006

> 1) http://www.poundhost.co.uk/ - I think some of the
> ex staff use these chaps, although I haven't and now
> host my own at...

if you're not bothered about the bandwidth you can actually get out of
them, I suppose they're fine

> 2)
> http://www.demon.net/demon/products/internetaccess/broadband/homeoffice
>
> Give you a nice static IP address, it also has the
> benefit that it's not NTL! which is only a good thing!

hosting over adsl? Mmm. Nice.

I can recommend bogons: http://www.bogons.net/

Not local, if you're a midlander, but you can probably get away with
posting a box for them and having them stick it in a rack for you.

2 years, and I've never had any sort of outtage, save for self-induced
ones

> 3) If anyone is looking for a perl/php job then I
> might be able to point you in the right direction
> contact me off-list please!

Away from this country is the right direction for me

> Hi to all the ex HostE/Pipex staff some may/may not
> remember me! lol!

I remember you, and the night you unfriended me

I still cry myself to sleep

*sob*

--
andyw