[Nottingham] What distro?

Jim JimTheBad at ntlworld.com
Tue May 23 22:43:06 BST 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 22:09, David Bottrill wrote:

> The boxed edition comes with a 6th "addon" disk the contains non-OSS apps
> such as Acrobat, Java, and Realplayer which AFAIK will play MP3s.
> If you download the ISO from the website, just remember to get the addon
> ISO as well and the 5 Distro ISOs

RealPlayer is a bit nasty, though, especially when there are such things as
Xmms and Amarok in the world. It's an idea, though, might be something he
could use until I could come round and install the required mp3 support.

So the mp3 patent issue is affecting all the distros then, I take it?
Dagnabbit.

Jim