[Nottingham] XGL

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Nov 10 19:54:13 GMT 2006

Richard Hayes wrote:

>> Aside: Use "write" or "new message" and NOT "reply" when starting a
>> *new* thread (new subject) please.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Martin
>
> Thanks for the heads up -- how could you tell?!
>
> :)

Because I use one of those new fangled modern mail/news readers that
show threaded views. Much more useful and clear than just taking it all
just as it comes in...

At a glance the threading shows that you replied to "[Nottingham] Perl
Strip HTML module?", and then when reading there was the mental jolt
that "that's not Perl!".

You can "kill" threads that are of no interest. Hence those not
interested in Perl will never see these posts.

(It's all in the headers ;-) )

See ya there,

martin at ml1.co.uk