[Nottingham] Dorling Kindersley CD ROMs

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 14 14:59:21 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 November 2006 14:43, Moppett Iain wrote:
> Does any one have any experience of getting DK CDs to work under linux?

I haven't tried DK CDs but I've had other educational Windows CD games working
under Wine in the past and it's something I need to revisit soon. Try Wine
and let us know your progress. In the meantime, I'll be trying Wine with
Maisy's Playhouse CDROM, Dr Seuss' ABC CDROM, and a fine title called "Wheels
On The Bus". I'll post my results too.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Q:	Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?
A:	To prevent the sensible ones from going home.