[Nottingham] [Talk] Thursday 5th October 2006 - Linux on Laptops

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 2 10:36:30 BST 2006

Thursday 5th October 2006 - Linux on Laptops

We take a pragmatic and informal approach to this huge subject: bring your
favourite toy (as long as it's a laptop!) and we'll discuss the ease (or
pain) of getting your everything working.

We'll probably be doing a bit of troubleshooting too. Bring what you'll need!

Venue: The Navigation Inn, 6 Wilford Street, Nottingham, NG2 1AA. Tel: 0115
9417139
See: http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=NG21AA
About 2 mins walk from The Trip to Jerusalem just the other side of Castle
Boulevard right near The Irish. Right on top of the canal lock.

19:30 doors open
20:00 talk
then... beer and chinwag 'til closing time!

All are welcome!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
No problem is so formidable that you can't just walk away from it.
		-- C. Schulz