[Nottingham] Re: Wed 18/10/2006, food, & installfest

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 15:12:14 BST 2006

On Thursday 12 October 2006 12:14, Joshua Lock wrote:
> On 12 Oct 2006, at 11:22, Michael Erskine wrote:
> > Here's my spin: Josh coordinates the installifest at Trent for the
> > students
> > (it is a student soc after all) and then drags them over to the
> > Flaming
> > Dragon in the evening. That way we don't have to organise anything
> > else!

Anyone who saw this and thought "huh?" might want to know that we're
discussing next Weds' social over on another list and there was a bit of
cross-talk!

We're considering the Flaming Dragon oriental buffet in the Cornerhouse - does
anyone want to share any opinions this place?

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
The road to Hades is easy to travel.