[Nottingham] [Social] ***Tomorrow*** Weds 18th Oct '06 -Allyou can eat!

Richard Bagshaw richard at bagshaw.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 14:15:02 BST 2006

Closing the Nottingham Office and moving it to London, I think they have
optional redundancy but I'm not sure, this week is my week off so I
wasn't there when the announcement was made, but that's the general gist
of it from the people I have just been for a pint with.  Guess it's
lucky I handed my notice in two week ago.