[Nottingham] [Social] ***Tomorrow*** Weds 18th Oct '06 -Allyou can eat!

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 18 15:24:37 BST 2006

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 14:14, Richard Bagshaw wrote:
> Closing the Nottingham Office and moving it to London, I think they have
> optional redundancy but I'm not sure, this week is my week off so I
> wasn't there when the announcement was made, but that's the general gist
> of it from the people I have just been for a pint with.  Guess it's
> lucky I handed my notice in two week ago.

Jeez - that's pretty bad. If any of you guys want to come along to the social
for commiserations tonight we might be able to come up with some ideas or
contacts.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
"In the face of entropy and nothingness, you kind of have to pretend it's not
there if you want to keep writing good code."  -- Karl Lehenbauer