[Nottingham] [Talk] *Tomorrow* Thurs 16/08/2007 Version Control

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 00:55:27 BST 2007

Folks,

>From earlier discussions, and a good follow-on from the brief mention of
versioning on the large scale of Backups, Martin G is kindly putting
together a talk on:

*Version Control*

and why it is so good, and such a good idea, and what there is!

All at our usual Navigation Inn venue:

19:30 meet, 20:00 talk -- we might start in the bar or we might go
straight upstairs. If in doubt, ask the friendly bar staff.

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA

Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

All are welcome.

Cheers,
Martin (non-G)

There are two types of people: Those whom are first-time perfect; And
those whom have versions.

;-)

martin at ml1.co.uk