[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 05/12/2007 Food'n'beers meet

Michael Erskine (at home!) perl at tecspy.com
Thu Dec 6 21:15:10 GMT 2007

Martin wrote:

> And a good foodie session it was too! So much so that some of us were
> rather stuck for beers afterwards!

Yes, I was in agony and wouldn't have been able to hold down beer if I
tried!

> For our next meet this year, Michael has suggested an IRC fest... Michael?

That's right: it'd be hard enough to decide on a date and time when
everyone will be free over the party season, let alone agreeing on a
reasonably priced venue for our festivities. So I propose a
non-meatspace get-together on our very own IRC channel: #NLUG on OFTC...

irc://irc.oftc.net/#nlug

The above URL may just work for you - depends how you or your distro
have things set up. Failing that, just ask and we can get you fixed up
with IRC goodness.

As far as a meeting time is concerned, we'll organise that over the next
few days.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.