[Nottingham] [Fwd: O'Reilly UK User Group Newsletter - Issue 10-07]

godfrey godfrey at gnnix.co.uk
Sun Dec 9 22:47:51 GMT 2007

oh goodness. I did not realise that was one of your own books. I'd better be
getting the books back to you as I have just discovered them on my shelf.
I am pretty busy at the moment, but I'm sure I could find a few minutes to
bring them to your house (not far from where my daughter goes to dance class)

Godfrey