[Nottingham] Tux Games Antispam - Your message is being held

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 12:06:26 GMT 2007

Michael Leuty wrote:
[---]
> Getting back to the original topic, I don't understand why the
> antispam message from Michael (Simms) begins "Thank you for emailing
> mike at leuty.net." and purports to come from "Tux Games Antispam System
> <mike at leuty.net>".

Either that was generated from some random /forged/ (spam) email header,
or Michael's scripting got confused by the NLUG maillist being a cc on
one of the postings...

Rather than rhetoric, can we talk positive workable solutions?

(And no, that doesn't include a massive thermonuclear device to
obliterate Spammer's central in Florida, USA.)

martin at ml1.co.uk