[Nottingham] Tux Games Antispam - Your message is being held

Chris Burton Chris at 7of9b.org
Mon Dec 10 17:49:35 GMT 2007

> But also too common a problem with "Bounce" messages sent out from
> various mail servers.

Thats why we have milter-null (and other similar tools), which IMO works
wonders and cuts down 1000's of bounces for mails I didn't send atleast.

If C/R worked at the SMTP level and just rejected the message and told the
user to click on X link it would be a better solution IMO but the problem is
how the errors get reported back to the user... most of them would never see
the real reason for the rejection.

ChrisB.