[Nottingham] Kylix 3 and Mandriva 2007.1

Tony Shaw skullduggery141 at nsworld.com
Sat Dec 15 19:43:14 GMT 2007

Hello to one and all,

Does anyone out there know how to get Kylix 3 to work on Mandriva
2007.1, as I have now luck tying to install it. I had Kylix 3 running on
Mandake 10 some time ago but I would like to get it working via Mandriva
2007.1.

As so does anyone know how to get K3B 1.0.1svn to correctly accept 800MB
90Min CDs as it only sees them as 700MB CDs. My DVD-RW is a LG GSA-4167B
if that is any help to you.

Tony Shaw

P.S.
I hope you all have been good as Santa wont visit you otherwise, I think
I will have to rob a toy/computer shop this year as Santa wont be
visiting me ;-)