[Nottingham] RE: Nottingham Digest, Vol 219, Issue 14

tony atkins tony_atkins at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 00:47:59 GMT 2007

am amazed you managed to get Mandriva Linux working long enough to actually want install something on it! - i have struggled with a close relative, PCLinux, and am startled when it does not change with each reboot. It goes from unstable to volcanic with each update - am off to try Debian Live with KDE 4 - might as well get cutting edge with each upgrade.
http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde4livecd.html