[Nottingham] Events

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 00:40:42 GMT 2007

David Mitchell wrote:
> Please can you tell me when you plan to have your next event as we are
> launching a linux based bluetooth marketing and other various solutions
> in our local pub which I would be able to get you a special offer on
> drinks if you wanted to have a forum there.

David,

Welcome to the group. And as it happens we're just back from the Beeston
Beers...

Our events are listed on:
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/event/
Keep an eye on the maillist for the latest comments for what's
happening. You're very welcome along.

Note that we strongly wish to avoid the mail list being used for
commercial advertising purposes. However, we likely will be interested
in hearing what you're doing in the Linux world. (Discuss offlist what
you're wanting?)

Hope to see you at a forthcoming meeting!

Regards,
Martin

NLUG
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk