[Nottingham] BBC On demand service windows only?

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 01:07:33 GMT 2007

martin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for being slightly off topic, but this may be of interest to Linux
> users who are also BBC users.
>
> Feedback about the BBC on demand service is being sought.
>
> There is one question about whether Windows only services are
> acceptable.
>
> Find the survey here:
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/consult/open-consultations/ondemand_services.html

Comment from another list:

(I've already emailed my comment to the survey.)

Cheers,
Martin(L)

Begin forwarded message:
####
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:53:53 +0000
From: "Chris Puttick" <cputtick at gmail.com>
To: sf-uk-discuss at googlegroups.com
Subject: [sf-uk-discuss] Ooh it makes me mad...

That they are even considering this one:

Question from the BBC survey regarding public value and proposed new
Internet services:

"How important is it that the proposed seven-day catch-up service over
the internet is available to consumers who are not using Microsoft
software?"

To send your answer to this question, go here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/consult/open-consultations/ondemand_services.html

Do circulate the existence of such a question from a publicly funded
body - anyone got Slashdot connections? I just know we have Register
connections. Anywhere else would be good too...

Grrr.

Chris
####

martin at ml1.co.uk