[Nottingham] BBC On demand service windows only?

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 09:00:42 GMT 2007

On Thursday 01 February 2007 01:07, Martin wrote:
> martin wrote:
> > Sorry for being slightly off topic, but this may be of interest to Linux
> > users who are also BBC users.
> > Feedback about the BBC on demand service is being sought.
> > There is one question about whether Windows only services are
> > acceptable.

> Question from the BBC survey regarding public value and proposed new
> Internet services:
> "How important is it that the proposed seven-day catch-up service over
> the internet is available to consumers who are not using Microsoft
> software?"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/consult/open-consultations/ondemand_services.html

NB: Closing date for receiving responses is 5pm, Wednesday 28 March 2007.

Write your emails of indignation people!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
I'm enthralled by combine harvesters. In fact, I yearn to have one --
as a pet.