[Nottingham] Virus warnings as Microsoft launches Vista

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 16:03:17 GMT 2007

Hmm, people keep asking my opinion on Vista: I don't have one so I tend to ask
them what they know about Vista and what it offers. For the most part it
seems that nobody knows! The advantages over XP don't seem to come easy or
they come at a price that is too high to be warranted.

In the meantime, the blogosphere is slagging it off...

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/2007/01/30/bloggers_slam_vista/

I can't say I expected anything else!

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
The greatest griefs are those we cause ourselves.
		-- Sophocles