[Nottingham] Social Tomorrow Weds 07/02/2007 - Red Hot Buffet Shack

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Tue Feb 6 15:34:27 GMT 2007

Joshua Lock wrote:

> On 6 Feb 2007, at 14:41, Martin wrote:
>> Folks,
>>
>> Reminder for *tomorrow*
>>
>> The Pit & Pendulum
>
> Huzzah! The first pub in Notts that I visited, great place.

Mmmm... Can't remember myself... Likely the Rose And Crown on Derby Rd
'cos that was the favourite for the Lab when I first visited.

So how did you get past all the other pubs to go down the Pit first?!

>> Followed by at approximately *20:00*
>
> Followed by more beer somewhere? I don't think I'll be able to make the
> food but was hoping to join you all for a few beers afterwards?

I would suspect that we could well be in the Buffet for "some time".
You're welcome to text me to see where we are and when.

martin at ml1.co.uk