[Nottingham] Social Tomorrow Weds 07/02/2007 - Red Hot Buffet Shack

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 14:38:12 GMT 2007

Joshua Lock wrote:
[---]
>>> The Pit & Pendulum
[---]
> A couple or three (one of whom looks like [1]) of us will be in the Pit
> and Pendulum from 21:00.
> Any others who can't/won't make the food is welcome to join us.
>
> We may even let the foodies join us when they're done. *May* ...
>
> - J
>
> [1] http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/node/105

Josh, we'll have to get an action mug-shot of yourself up there sometime!

Well, a good time was had by all in various ways...

I think we certainly out-weirded some of the locals of the Pit, for that
evening at least. And the Buffet Shack was well up to expectations.
Shame about a certain pot-noodle disaster from lunchtime. (Use BOILING
water at least, or better still use complete avoidance!)

Hope Andy got home ok and without incident!

And welcome to John on the night.

Oh, and I can't count. Not even after /three/ attempts! And then proved
whatever accurate arithmetic is utterly useless if the source numbers
are inaccurate in the first place. That then made for even more obscure
Bistro mathematics...

Needless to say, I didn't need any breakfast this morning.

All good fun!

Cheers All,

martin at ml1.co.uk