[Nottingham] Social Tomorrow Weds 07/02/2007 - Red Hot Buffet Shack

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Thu Feb 8 17:58:54 GMT 2007

On 07/02/07, Joshua Lock <incandescant at gmail.com> wrote:

> A couple or three (one of whom looks like [1]) of us will be in the
> Pit and Pendulum from 21:00.
> Any others who can't/won't make the food is welcome to join us.

Well that was a good night. Some things to follow up:

Kernel 2.6.20 details are at http://kernelnewbies.org/Linux_2_6_20
including the new virtualisation bits, fault injection into the kernel
and udp-lite support.

Josh was correct - google mail does support smtp, details are at
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13287

I'm sure there were other things that I wanted to mention, but that'll
have to do.

Cheers,

Roger