gstreamer talk (was:[Nottingham] Events 2007!?)

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 21 16:14:44 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 12:32, Martin Garton wrote:
> I would like to get input on what people want to hear about in my
> gstreamer talk.

I'd start with the whys and hows...
* "Why gstreamer?" if you already have xine, mplayer, arts or other partially
overlapping libs and you haven't needed it so far.
* "Why is gstreamer not used by default in KDE?" Arts seems to suffice.
* "How do I get gstreamer working?" for your distro or desktop and your
existing apps, with win32codecs, realplayer, etc.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
Research is to see what everybody else has seen, and think what nobody
else has thought.