[Nottingham]: Relational databases, SQL and PostgreSQL.

Martin martin at ml1.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 14:42:13 GMT 2007

Martin Garton wrote:
[---]
> I would just like to point out to anyone reading that my talk next week
> is almost all at a slightly simpler level than the current level of this
> discussion.

Sounds like this is quickly developing into three talks or more!

After martin G's intro talk next week, for some future meeting:

How's about a databases shootout follow-up talk? Each protagonist gets
10 mins to extol the virtues of their favoured database, followed by
extended discussion to thrash out any differences and enjoy a few beers.

Yae?

martin at ml1.co.uk