[Nottingham]: Relational databases, SQL and PostgreSQL.

Graeme Fowler graeme at graemef.net
Fri Jan 12 17:19:08 GMT 2007

On 12/01/2007 14:47, Ovid wrote:
> Sounds great, but my company is shutting their Nottingham office and I
> have to move to London.

Nothing to do with databases but the fact that there will soon no longer
be any WF/HE/PXC in Nottingham made me come over all... nostalgic. And
after three or four seconds I suddenly realised that there's a song in
there somewhere...

So goodbye Old Humber Road
Where it's impossible to park your car
They're moving us to Stockley Park (Heathrow)
We've got to up sticks and move sarf

Humble apols to Bernie Taupin. None whatsoever to Elton John :)

Best of luck to all the movers, and the leavers.