[Nottingham]: Relational databases, SQL and PostgreSQL.

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 15 10:18:34 GMT 2007

On Friday 12 January 2007 17:18, Graeme Fowler wrote:
> On 12/01/2007 14:47, Ovid wrote:
> > Sounds great, but my company is shutting their Nottingham office and I
> > have to move to London.
> Nothing to do with databases but the fact that there will soon no longer
> be any WF/HE/PXC in Nottingham made me come over all... nostalgic.

Good luck to all the Nottm Pipex office staff -- just under a year ago I was
applying for a post amongst your number and I couldn't understand why I
didn't get the job. Now I fancy that it was a greater power rather than my
ineptitude that moved the hand of those in the decision making position :)

--
No, his mind is not for rent
To any god or government.