[Nottingham] Need a cheap Windows laptop :(

Jim Moore james at the-computer-shop.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 12:57:31 GMT 2007

I got a few in. Dell subnote with WinME, looking at £150 for that. (PIII/700,
256MB/10GB(? Might be a 20), no CDROM. Or, a Toshiba Satellite 650 PIII with
DVDROM (IIRC), 192MB/20GB(??). Prolly £225 on that one. All decent batteries
(the Tosh has a spanking brand new one hence the price). I'll have to check
when I get home, they're a little squiff atm. after the post-xmas rush.

cheers,
Jim
--
So, last Saturday i went to this fight and a damn hockey game broke out!