[Nottingham] Time of meeting

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 09:29:36 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 17 January 2007 21:03, Martin wrote:
> Jason Cozens wrote:
> > What time does the meeting start tomorrow night?
> > I can't seem to find it anywhere.
> Mmmm... I was sure that I emailed it out to the list earlier today... ;-)
> Also see:
> http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/node/89#comment

The meeting will start at 7:30pm but some people will get there earlier. I
usually get there at 7:22 or 7:24; never 7:23 though for some reason. Maybe
tonight's the night for a 7:23 arrival!

I'll be demonstrating openoffice crashing if you breathe when you have a
database document open.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
"For the man who has everything... Penicillin."
		-- F. Borquin