[Nottingham] MS Vista news - you'll like this

Darren Fuller darren.fuller at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 20 07:44:28 GMT 2007

I use VS2005 at work and noticed when I was downloading SP1 for it that
they are working on a service pack for the service pack to get it
working properly on Vista!

Maybe I'll just talk the company into going Mono?

Daz

<quote source="George Carlin">
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on
the roof and gets stuck.
</quote>

Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/
Thunderbird - http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/