[Nottingham] LAN Party! Sunday 18th Feb

Jim Moore james at the-computer-shop.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 14:46:50 GMT 2007

I'll bring Bob.

If you missed it last time, Bob is the Big Orange Bag. Rackswitch, cables, you
name it. I'll bring some flash drives as well, just in case anyone's after
any.

I'll also bring Bob again. That's my Big Ol' Bike. By then he'll have a tablet
PC/jukebox/GPS/GPRS/VOIP thing permanently mounted (I hope) or at the least
the ability to hook it up. It doubles as a PA system as well. :) Any
volunteers to help me lug 'im up the stairs, scream now.

--
Hey, narcissism ain't a bad thing. Sometimes it's the only unconditional love
you can get