[Nottingham] Zoneminder frustrations

gadget.pat gadget.pat at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 29 20:52:22 GMT 2007

Hi everyone. It has been a while since I last posted, so I thought I
would remedy that...

I have two issues but a more than a few questions. Pressing issue at the
mo...

1 - Does anybody else use Zoneminder (gpl cctv sw) or have experience
using it?

2 - Is it just me that can't get on the site at the moment
(www.zoneminder.com). I am 2 weeks into setting up the sw but I have had
to abandon the project for the mo as I cant get access to the
information which the site holds which was helping me - constantly. A
bit frustrating as I wanted to get this project out of the way before
starting others, mainly, building fences and gates to stop the local
riff raff from enjoying my property at their leisure (2 attempts so far
in 6 weeks).

If anyone has any idea about the mystery of the zoneminder website then
let me know please. It has only gone down since Friday or Saturday but
there was no warning.

Anyway, thanks in advance. Now writing another query for the group to
try and solve ;-)

Pat