[Nottingham] [Social] Wed 31/01/07 Beeston Blue Moon Beers

Roger Light roger at atchoo.org
Wed Jan 31 16:15:58 GMT 2007

On 31/01/07, Martin <martin at ml1.co.uk> wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Reminder for *TONIGHT*
>
> > For once in a Blue Moon, this Wed 31/01/07:
> >
> > Blue Moon Beers in the Last Post, Beeston.

Anybody coming to this who has pgp/gpg keys, bring along some print
outs of your key fingerprint* and some id. A couple of us will be
doing the same so we can sign each others keys - the more the merrier
though.

*use "gpg --fingerprint roger" or equivalent to give you something like:

pub   1024D/0FB9FECF 2006-12-23
      Key fingerprint = 60A4 7639 7807 27BF E6E7  1322 BCF0 49B4 0FB9 FECF
uid                  Roger Light <roger at atchoo.org>
uid                  Roger Light <rogerlight at gmail.com>
uid                  [jpeg image of size 4499]

Roger