[Nottingham] BBC iPlayer petition

Richard Davies richard at tollyboy.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 8 11:46:13 BST 2007

On Friday 06 July 2007 17:09, David Aldred wrote:

Can't imagine why anyone would pay the tv tax or own a tv for that matter.
There is rarely anything on that is worth watching and when there is it is at
inconvienent times and can be all bought on DVD or found on line anyway. The
only down side is the fortnightly letter from the tv idiots threatening me
with questioning under police caution but as no one has turned up here in the
5 years I have lived here to question me I just toss them in the shredder
where they belong.

Richard.

--
"Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice."