[Nottingham] Web Developer Needed

john.whitehead at romofabrics.com john.whitehead at romofabrics.com
Tue Jul 17 15:38:36 BST 2007

Hi,

You wait ages for a job opportunity and then 2 come along at once !

We're looking for a web developer to join our happy band.
Rather than bore everyone who's not interested, please have a look at
http://www.romofabrics.com/job_advert.html
to see why we need one, and send me an e-mail to the specified address if
interested.

I hope to be around at the Navigation  tonight if anyone wants to grab me.

Regards,

John

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any information contained in it.

Romo Ltd is a limited liability company registered in England with registered number 385709.

We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all E-mails leaving the firm but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus free. You should undertake your own virus checking. The right to monitor E-mail communications through our networks is reserved by us.