[Nottingham] [Social/Talk] Mon 18th June '07 - Navigation GPG Beers'n'Chat

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 11:40:22 BST 2007

[Social/Talk] Mon 18th June '07 - Navigation GPG Beers'n'Chat

At our usual tech meet haunt, The Navigation, but this time it's on a Monday!
We will be chatting about Public-key cryptography[1] and GnuPG[2], identity
and trust. This is a free-form discussion so bring your ideas and questions;
and if you already have a keypair, bring your public key fingerprint and and
some ID.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
[2] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gpg

Usual 19:30 meet -- we might start in the bar or we might go straight
upstairs. If in doubt ask the friendly bar staff.

The Navigation Inn
6 Wilford Street
Nottingham
NG2 1AA

Tel: 0115 9417139

http://www.pub-explorer.com/notts/pub/navigationinnnottingham.htm
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=52.948&lon=-1.1518&scale=10000&icon=x

All are welcome. Hope to see you there.

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--
"I'll rob that rich person and give it to some poor deserving slob.
 That will *prove* I'm Robin Hood."